This issue may occur when printing all or a few signs from Shoppa. The issue is related to fonts and printer memory.
Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Open “Printers & Scanners” from the Windows start menu
- Click your printer in the list and click “Manage”
- Click “Printer properties”
- Go to “Device Settings”
If Postscript (PS) printer driver
- Double the amount of “Available PostScript Memory”
- Change the “TrueType Font Download Option” setting to “Bitmap” or “Outline”
- Change PostScript Output Option to “Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)”
If PCL printer driver
- Go to the “advanced” tab
- Change the setting for Print Data Optimization
If you can’t find any setting for this within the printer driver or are still experiencing the issue you will need to contact your IT support or your printer supplier for assistance.